1. Fusing the essential elements of business and information technology. 2. Thinking the problem through before developing the solution. 3. Collaborating with customers as long-term partners. 4. Realizing opportunity. 5. Architecting the correct solution the first time. 6. Delivering integrity.
“Definitions are great… but what does The Jatana Group do?”
Mission Possible: Affect change and innovate using IT; deliver Business/IT strategic alignment.
“So what does The Jatana Group bring to the table?”
The Business Imperative
Does it seem as if IT isn’t delivering business value?
Are your IT projects not producing the promised outcomes?
Do you find it increasingly difficult to retain your star performers?
Are your costs increasing while IT services seem to stagnate or worsen?
Do you feel behind the curve in engaging your customers?
By partnering with Business/IT leaders, The Jatana Group delivers:
- Business/IT Strategic Alignment/Realignment
- Executive Technology Briefings [Cut through the Hype]
- Sustainable Technology Cost Optimization
- Merger & Acquisition [M&A] Integration
- Risk Management & Regulatory Compliance
- Large-scale Project Management
- IT Best Practice Implementation
- IT Leadership Development & Team Building
- IT Organizational Assessment/Restructuring
- Interim IT Executive Leadership
What sets you apart?
Where many see obstacles, Navpreet sees opportunity.
Navpreet Jatana is a seasoned and accomplished executive with exceptional experience in business and technology, successfully taking organizations to the next level. With business acumen and a strong technology background, he loves mobilizing and empowering teams to deliver results.
Navpreet has experience working with a variety of industries including banking, healthcare, manufacturing, gaming & entertainment, government, financial services, and professional services. Through his cross-functional experience, he has consistently demonstrated exceptional performance in fast-moving, dynamic and high-risk environments, solving difficult business problems with scalable, elegant, and maintainable solutions.
Prior to launching The Jatana Group, Navpreet Jatana served as the Chief Information Officer [CIO] for Erie County, the most populous county in New York State outside of the New York City metropolitan area. Working under the general direction of the County Executive, he was responsible for planning, directing and coordinating a variety of information technology services in support of 5600+ employees and 30+ County departments, institutions and agencies. Prior to joining Erie County, he served the dual role of Chief Information Security Officer and IT Management for MBMS, a software solution provider for many of the largest financial services firms in the U.S. He holds a degree in information technology from the State University of New York at Buffalo and along with the globally-recognized CISSP credential.